Our Service Advantage
Temp Right Service, Inc. can help you reduce owning and operating costs for one facility or for hundreds. Our diverse talent provides you the competitive advantage of a partner that understands and services your entire building system. With our customized maintenance programs, we can help you optimize equipment performance and keep your facility operating at design efficiency.
We pride ourselves on being the source for all your HVAC and plumbing needs. We not only engineer and design mechanical systems and controls, we install, retrofit, upgrade and finance them (with approved credit) as well. Our team of experts look forward to partnering with you to deliver bottom line results throughout the life of your facility.
Why we stand apart from the rest:
- Safety record that outperforms the national average
- Technical proficiency working with all major manufacturers
- National Footprint / Local Presence
- An Energy-Star® partner
- A member of the United States Green Building Council
- LEED© Accredited Professionals
- NATE Certified Technicians
Service and Maintenance
Temp Right Service, Inc. provides a wide range of services that are customized to meet the needs of your business. Our experienced Commercial Account Managers will assist in designing programs that meet your operational needs. We provide detailed equipment tasking and scheduling to assure you receive the most value for maintenance dollars spent.
Our customized programs are designed to:
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- Protect your investment in HVAC equipment and systems
- Improve employee or tenant comfort and productivity
- Minimize your building’s energy consumption and impact on our environment
- Service On Demand
- Planned Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Full-Coverage Maintenance
- Building Automation Systems
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Energy Services
- Plumbing Services
If you need to supplement your current staff with specific expertise, Comfort Systems USA provides on-site service technicians. This allows your staff to focus on your core business while we handle the intricate details of your mechanical system needs.